PLAYSTUDIOS is an award-winning developer of beautiful and engaging games of chance. With content studios in the San Francisco Bay Area, Tel Aviv, and Hong Kong, we craft and care for our collection of top-ranked apps. We are growing quickly and partnering with some of the world’s largest entertainment companies. Our most recent product release is a joint effort with King - the makers of Candy Crush, Bubble Witch, and Farm Heroes.
Las Vegas has figured out something that the rest of the world hasn’t. It’s about what it takes to entice travelers to visit a destination. It’s about stimulating consumers’ emotions and imaginations. It’s about motivating behavior with aspirational experiences, not with discounts and deals. It’s about building loyalty one memory at a time. It’s about providing amazing value to the consumer, while doing the same for the business.
We’re a Las Vegas crew, so this is in our DNA. It’s what we do. Meanwhile, most companies are still stuck in a world of 2% cashback, punch-cards and Groupon. It’s maddening, but we see this as an opportunity and we’re exploiting it.
We’re assembling a group of people who are passionate about bringing these ideas to the rest of the world, people who want to create a rewards program that actually rewards people with memorable moments, people who get the power of forging connections for consumers between great experiences and their favorite brands. We’re a startup within PLAYSTUDIOS, so it will be scrappy and fast-paced. There might be some long hours. It’ll be an uphill battle most of the way. But this could be huge. If that’s you, contact us.
The primary responsibilities can be summarized as:
- Coordinate, set, and achieve the business goals that LoyCo has set for its product suite
- Ensure that LoyCo’s product suite meets stakeholder expectations; stakeholders include internal users, PLAYSTUDIOS executive team, LoyCo’s third party rewards partners, internal and external app clients, and end users
As Product Owner, you will be expected to own and guide development of the various products, tools, and systems that are offered by LoyCo, including an experience-centric e-commercemobile store, 3rd party SDK integrations, B2B administration portals and marketing tools. LoyCo is effectively a marketing- and loyalty-centric software-as-a-service provider, which makes this role pretty important.
- Partner with LoyCo’s Project Managers to clarify the business goals, define product features and functionality, gather inputs from stakeholders, and set development priorities
- Partner with LoyCo’s Business Analysts; providing requirements, various product/feature documentation, and business context to BAs for the purpose of creating successful technical requirements
- Partner with engineers in clarifying details of requirements and level-setting on LoyCo’s high quality and brand standards
- Partner with QA to perform business user acceptance testing
- Partner with internal and external UI/UX experts to guide wireframing, user flow designing, and prototyping of new features and products; ensure they meet LoyCo’s quality and brand standards
- Partner with the LoyCo Marketing team to ensure LoyCo’s marketing is in parity with our quality and brand standards, and that LoyCo is effectively leveraging marketing to achieve its goals
- Partner with the Rewards Partner Management team to ensure LoyCo’s rewards platform is achieving our rewards partners’ goals
- Partner with the Loyalty App Client Management team to ensure LoyCo’s loyalty platform is achieving our app clients’ goals
- Partner with the LoyCo BI team in conducting customer behavior analysis, tracking the various key product metrics which measure LoyCo’s goals, and designing, performing, and analyzing product and feature tests
- Owning and optimizing both supply and demand side of an e-commerce marketplace
- Brainstorming new ways and features to enhance the LoyCo experience for all its stakeholders
- Being the Subject Matter Expert on LoyCo’s products and business across the business as well as externally
- Performing customer research in the form of surveys and on-site interviews; being the customer advocate
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in business and/or technology
- Strong business acumen and an ability to represent the customer and manage a P&L
- 4+ years experience in marketing systems, game production, e-commerce, or hospitality software development
- Project management background
- Prior start-up experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple teams across multiple functions such as product, marketing, development, creative, content, QA, and more
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail, with a proven ability to schedule and successfully manage to that schedule
- Ability to work well with offsite cross-functional teams
- Adept at problem solving and able to adapt quickly to changing business needs/timelines to make decisions and meet quality standards
- Team player and self-starter with a high level of initiative
- Strong analytical capabilities in Excel and presentation in PowerPoint
- Metrics-driven mindset.