PICKUP® is the enterprise-grade, last mile delivery service and one of the nation’s fastest growing on-demand logistics providers. Our team features trust-verified PICKUP Good Guys delivering big & heavy items (including assembly) - from household essentials to furniture and mattresses - in as little as one hour. PICKUP has partnered with leading retailers and commercial businesses to transform their omni-channel delivery experience with solutions such as Contactless Buy Online Deliver From Store (BODFS). Our intelligent platform and success teams enable PICKUP Good Guys to consistently provide exceptional customer experiences. We currently operate in over 70 service markets with aggressive expansion plans. We are a customer-obsessed culture of creative problem-solvers. If this sounds like you, join our mission to build the best last mile in the nation.
The white-hot growth sector of same day delivery is an amazing place to work in 2021. PICKUP continues to grow rapidly, outpacing the market. We are seeking an experienced Product Owner to add to our world-class team focused on building tools, improving systems, processes and integrations for Partner clients and internal teams. Technology, Innovation, and customer experience are driving massive change in last mile logistics challenges. Join our team to help fuel the fire for Same Day Last Mile Delivery! The position will be based in our Plano, TX office.
- Maintain alignment with internal teams and stakeholders on priorities within the Product organization.
- Manage multiple projects at one time.
- Make data driven decisions to formulate value in every project.
- Define product goals, metrics and requirements while evaluating business needs.
- Prioritize product features and communicate these priorities to the Sr. Manager, Product and development teams to ensure timely and quality results.
- Coordinate with teams to resolve any challenges with products or processes to maximize operational efficiencies and scalability.
- Assist with strategy, design and execution of a product roadmap.
- Set a clear and definitive project plan and deliver product project on time.
- Partner with customers and internal stakeholders to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Create and execute training materials, SOP’s and recorded trainings for new product launches and features.
- Act as a subject matter expert for Partner facing products.
- 3-5 Years of experience in Product or Project Management.
- Prior work experience in a start-up environment preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming customer/operational needs into an actionable product vision.
- Experience with agile project/product management software such as Jira, Rally, Zendesk, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) preferred.
- General business management knowledge.
- Excellent time management, organizational, communication and presentation skills with strict attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize multiple, conflicting tasks
- Communicate effectively, present and influence all levels of the organization.
- Possesses sound business judgement and tact; understands and takes into account downstream operational dependencies and tradeoffs.
- Strong desire to succeed with a highly developed work ethic.
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects, work within tight timelines and meet deadlines.
About your new job
- Team-oriented, culture-forward organization.
- Fast-paced and high growth.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision and MSA benefits.
- Flexible work hours.
- Work with the best team in town.