Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 254 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
This role will lead the Performance Management platform within Global Operations. The successful candidate will work closely with Business partners to deliver an holistic coaching and performance reporting tool to enable our leaders to drive performance across the organization.
- Work with Chief Product Owner, Technology and Business partners to prioritize capabilities and product backlog in accordance with the vision, strategy, business values, dependencies and technical risk.
- Manage internal customer relationships with our business partners and champion the employee and business stakeholder experience.
- Develop and track high level KPI’s and goals.
- Maintain high-level product roadmaps and backlog for products and services including developing and prioritizing product proposals and user stories.
- Define and document end-to-end PM business processes and system improvements based on analysis to increase the workforce and stakeholder satisfaction with our PM technology solutions.
- Manage milestones and deliverables during projects/enhancement/fixes.
- Strong collaboration and negotiation with all stakeholders including sponsors, technologists and business customers (Leadership Effectiveness, Global Quality, PMO, WFM, Architecture, Vendors, Engineering, etc…)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels including senior management.
- Uses data driven approach (customer and user feedback, SWOT analysis and competitive analysis) to identify new product opportunities and enhancements.
- Identify product gaps, generate new ideas, and influence investment decisions to improve product capabilities.
- Influences business to rethink how business processes are implemented and shares accountability for goals.
- Owns product commitments and outcomes to the stakeholders.
- Manage and report status on projects. Ensure timely and accurate completion.
- Assess impacts of new products and procedures to the GCS team and ensure appropriate support is in place.
- Work with all counterparts to prioritize projects according to business priorities to drive enhancements that improve the customer and teammate experience.
- Review appropriate feedback mechanisms for usage of the platform or as a reference to areas that may need improvement to reduce contacts, and make recommendations for changes and improvements.
- Establish relationships with managers throughout PayPal to ensure excellent information flow and feedback on process, policy and product changes.
- 5+ years’ experience in large-scale technical project management, vendor management, contract management, budget management and business analysis.
- Experience with performance reporting and coaching models.
- BS/BA in Business, Business Information Systems, Computer Science or similar.
- Responsive, fast-paced decision-making skills with the ability to drive business results.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems logically and systematically.
- Highly flexible, ability to prioritize multiple projects and deadlines in order to execute well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization.
- Strong working knowledge of workforce optimization and reporting tools including NICE, Nexidia, Genesys, Microstrategies, Tableau in addition to MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all levels including senior leadership.
- Experience in performance reporting, KPI analysis and coaching.
- Past WFM experience, especially with Genesys WFM, a plus.
- Understanding of gamification and how it can benefit the organization.
- Knowledge of training products and how they may integrate with PM and WFO tools.
- General understanding of Email, Telecom, Contact routing, call center servicing, and outbound service
- Ability to create and present executive level presentations sharing progress and identifying risks
- Strong understanding of Global Customer Service and related use cases as well as PayPal products.
- Strong understanding of the work and needs of our stakeholders.
- Understands how technology solutions are utilized and impact the platform users and external partners.
- Applies analytical approach to assess product gaps and make data driven decisions.
- Authors quality product requirement specifications.
- Develop, maintain meaningful relationships and trust with partners at peer levels and above.
- Has organizational skills to align different interests and to drive efforts that span across more than one team.
- Ability to lead meetings and discussions through very strong verbal communication skills.
- Be strongly action oriented.
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.