Join the Product Development organization for Nasdaq Boardvantage. The main objective for the team is to build state of the art governance software for Boards and Leadership teams. As our new member, you will work with a group of enthusiastic and experienced team members. Together with your team, you will be responsible for ideation, design and delivery of new product features, enhancements and supporting the enterprise product.
With this position we offer :
Join the Product Development organization for Nasdaq Boardvantage. The main objective for the team is to build state of the art governance software for Boards and Leadership teams. As our new member, you will work with a group of enthusiastic and experienced team members. Together with your team, you will be responsible for ideation, design and delivery of new product features, enhancements and supporting the enterprise product.Your role and responsibilities :
As a Product Manager/Owner, your focus will be designing, developing and implementing features and improvements to the product. Besides working closely with your colleagues in Bangalore, you will also work closely with Nasdaq teams in other countries.
- Work closely with the cross functional team across Business, Product, Sales, Client Success, and Marketing to gain a strong understanding of the overall business strategy, objectives and goals.
- Gather requirements from a combination of internal stakeholders and Clients/Partners to be converted into user stories
- Work closely with a UX designer to bring the vision of your requirements to life
- As part of a larger scrum team, prioritize the body of work for the team to best meet the objectives of your stories, manage the priority of the backlog and write the user stories.
- Support the testing process, review results, identify bottlenecks, and provide guidance on solutions and priorities
- Support our front line Client Success organization and evangelize the work of your team by helping create training materials, marketing pieces, conduct online training sessions and speak directly to clients/partners to demonstrate features and enhancements.
- Measure the success of your work leveraging user metric tools and direct user feedback.
- Become adept in the practice of Governance as it applies to tools needed to conduct an effective board meeting from prep through follow up.
We expect you to have
- Have deep experience as an agile product owner
- Have experience delivering B2B or B2C SaaS products
- Have experience in Governance tools or products and end user interactions .
- Demonstrated expertise in working on an agile team as a product owner
- Taking initiative, working independently and across technical/internal and Client Success teams
- Strong communication skills to articulate the business proposition and gather insights across a wide swath of user types
- Ability to learn quickly, dive in and become familiar with product features and functionality, anticipate questions and over-deliver
- A deeply inquisitive nature, allowing you to question business partners and clients to understand challenges faced in order to recommend solutions
- Data analysis: ability to aggregate and track data in search of trends and flags
- Ability to own end-to-end processes and prioritize within
- Interest in competitive analysis
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Willingness to work extended hours to accommodate clients and Team Members in other regions
At least 5-8 years of Product Development for software