As an accomplished SaaS product owner, you are a product team leader who can work with UX and engineering teams to turn product strategy into actionable engineering work items, and who has a proven track record for executing in a fast-paced SaaS environment. You have demonstrated the ability to identify high value deliverables and can support your prioritization decisions. Your effective writing enables you to create clear epics and user stories and you lead your team using agile frameworks to develop new functionality. You are adept at engaging engineering to understand product implications of technical decisions. You understand the market well enough to identify new market opportunities and to translate customer problems into new products. You are customer-centric, thrive on user interactions and feedback, and let customer learnings drive your decision making. You have the analytical capabilities to uncover insights, identify opportunities, and define strategies that lead to accelerated growth. You are an exemplary team player and foster a collaborative environment where you actively communicate across the organization and create alignment with peer organizations and stakeholders.
- Work with and build alignment with highly technical stakeholders.
- Create user stories and manage backlog of work.
- Inform and execute against product vision, strategies and roadmaps.
- Direct the evaluation and analysis of market and competitive opportunities, product performance, and customer feedback to identify new growth opportunities.
- Monitor key business and product performance metrics to identify opportunities for accelerated growth.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on customer/product usage and feedback.
- Lead a cross-functional product team of designers, engineers, marketing, sales, and care to take a product concept from ideation to release and on-going operation.
- Actively looks to demonstrate and roll out best practices and learnings across the team to improve the team’s ability to think, plan, and execute across the business.
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS product management in a fast-paced growth-oriented company. Familiarity with contact center and telephony products is a significant plus.
- Experience shipping product to small and medium sized businesses.
- Understands business analytics and the data requirements needed to measure team and business performance.
- Proven track record of launching new products, managing releases and developing product strategies and roadmaps.
- Has deep empathy for users and obsession with understanding resolving their issues and delivering delight.
- Loves hard problems and has experience with business considerations for complex software products.
- Loves building true partnerships with people across different functional domains and backgrounds.
- Loves learning, is curious and open to new ideas.
- Proven experience operating in an Agile environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication, organizational and project management skills
- Desire and ability to pursue a management career track
- Highly self-motivated, passionate team oriented individual
- Willingness to travel periodically