Who we are:
It all started in 1992 with two service vehicles in beautiful Miami FL. Today High Tech Locksmiths services most of the United States as the largest mobile automotive locksmith service of its kind in the world. With a strong customer base of automotive auctions, car rental agencies, used car dealers and corporate fleets, High Tech is best described as an automotive key technology company of the future. High Tech stands alone as the most proven locksmiths service in the automotive industry, cutting over half a million keys a year.
Who you are:
We are seeking a passionate Product Owner who truly enjoys delivering quality technology solutions. You should be someone who understands the big picture but can dive into the details. You are passionate about creating a world-class user experience for customers and employees while enabling our business to run more efficiently. You must have the ability to understand technical issues at a high level and be self-motivated as well as creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems.
This position will be at our HTL location at 3640 NW 41 Street, Miami, FL 33142.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collaborate as needed with multiple teams in translating the product vision/roadmap into a workable plan.
- Lead, mentor, and guide a team to create a self-motivated, customer-centric, quality-driven environment for developing products.
- Translate product management vision and your detailed knowledge of our customers' needs into stories that developers can use to build world-class products.
- Maintain and ruthlessly prioritize a backlog of stories — with an intense focus on delivering business value! Must be able to say "no" to stakeholders!
- Be comfortable digging into some technical detail with software developers to help evaluate the merit of various approaches to delivering product capabilities.
- Provide visibility into team progress, impediments, project health and budgets through Lean information radiators.
- Responsible for facilitating the removal of impediments via direct ownership, coaching team ownership, or driving outside resources.
- Drive relentless data driven continuous improvement to enable the highest sustainable output and demonstrate progress toward goals.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Product Owner in a software development environment.
- Experience working with Agile software development methodologies such as Kanban, Scrum, or SAFe.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- Able to comprehend the business context and market problem that drive the building of a product.
- Able to evaluate and foresee how proposed technical solutions will impact the product.
- Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated collaboration, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Analytical and creative problem-solver.
- Must be able to travel 25% of the time.
Preferred but not required:
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is strongly preferred.
- Experience with SAFe.
- 5+ Years Agile Experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.