InCrowd is seeking a full-time Product Owner/Manager to help to continue to build our award-winning healthcare research technology platform and launch new industry-changing products. InCrowd team members are easy-going but incredibly hard working and true experts in their respective disciplines.
In this role you will be on point to truly own and drive your product portfolio forward, collaborating with teammates across the organization to conceive of new innovations while helping the Engineering team to build product in the most efficient and effective way. On the Product side, we are a small team of highly skilled product development professionals focused on continuing to expand our portfolio to become the one-stop-shop for customers seeking to uncover market insights.
Here’s the quick bulleted breakdown of this multi-faceted, dynamic and evolving role at InCrowd:
- Derive product insights through customer interactions, competitive intelligence, and other market data
- Guide a cross-functional agile product team with 3-5 engineers, a scrum master, and a UI designer
- Collaborate with members of the Product Team in developing and executing on the long-term vision for the InCrowd product suite
- Manage your product roadmap to meet and exceed company objectives and KPIs
- Prioritize feature requests based on customer feedback, internal stakeholders, and market demand
- Make product investment recommendations to Executive Team
- Break down large initiatives and product vision into appropriately sized components, from quarter-over-quarter big picture concepts to sprint-level user stories. (At Product University you double-majored in Product Strategy and Operational Execution.)
- Own the product user experience and deliver/coordinate delivery of the appropriate Product/UX/UI artifacts (wireframes, flow charts, whiteboard sketches, etc.)
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders on product direction
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 4 years of experience in software development projects
- Autonomous self-starter able to provide direction in a sea of ambiguity
- A knack for finding the best way to solve problems when constraints exist
- Ability to empathize with stakeholders and users
- Ability to provide and effectively adapt to constructive feedback
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Understanding of web & mobile application architecture
- Proficiency in rapid software prototyping a plus
- Proficiency in technical product management a plus; experience working in complex data products a huge plus
- This is a full-time, salaried position based in the RiverWorks in Watertown, MA.