The Product Owner role in Retail Business Services (RBS) has the opportunity to contribute to the development and implementation of new products and capabilities that meet Ahold Delhaize US Brand's digital requirements. Accountable for successful development, integration and launch of new products and solutions. The Product Owner will develop and maintain a vision for the product and is responsible for communicating that vision to the technical and operations teams, as well providing the key stakeholders with updated status and progress.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with product marketing teams to translate business requirements into user stories for the development teams to implement
• Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation
• Work with development teams and technical leads to determine scope and priorities for product development cycles
• Work with development and operational teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the product
• Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
• Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency
• Act as an ambassador for the product internally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product
• Ensure both quality and functional goals are met with each sprint
• Deliver key messages to stakeholders on product deploys and escalate issues accordingly
• Work with product marketing on product and launch materials for new and refreshed products
• Work with QA and analyze data and test results to ensure integrity is maintained throughout program lifecycle and ensure market and business needs are satisfied
• Interpret and adhere to standard legal, compliance, and business rules during program design and development
• The role will involve hands on work in terms of writing functional stories, acceptance criteria, testing and analysis and will follow Agile ceremonies (Release Planning, Sprint planning/ Retro / Review, etc.) and principles throughout the product development phases.
• 7+ years
• Experience with managing teams developing on any of the following technologies: JSON-based APIs, Java, .NET, AngularJS, native IOS or Android
• Experience working in an Agile development environment and managing iteration-level deliverables.
• Track record of successful delivery of large scale software development projects to production.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related fields.