If you possess a passion for learning new technologies, you are a strong communicator with excellent organizational skills, you enjoy working in a fun and fast paced environment then you will be a great fit to add to our software development team.
Required Skills and Experience:
· MUST qualify for Top Secret Security Clearance (Canadian Citizen with 10 years verifiable residence)
· Minimum 3 years’ experience within Product/Program/Project Management and/or as a Business Analyst
· Experience responding to proposals
· Understanding of agile software development methodologies and procedures
· Thorough understanding of the software development life cycle
· Strong technical background
· Software development (programming/scripting) skills
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Comfortable with presenting to groups
· Flexible hours in which you may have to work an occasional evening/weekend/travel
· University degree or College diploma in computer science, engineering and/or related work experience
· Self-motivated and capable of managing multiple priorities and tasks
· Passionate about emerging technologies and applications (smartphone apps, cloud computing, big data solutions)
· Creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Valid through: 11/9/2021