$80K — $100K *
Corteva Agriscience has an exciting opportunity for Product Owner - Global Systems Innovation - Seeds, based in Johnston, Iowa.
Representative of business priorities and strategies in Seed Production and Supply Chain processes as the liaison and partner with the IT teams, specifically in the Digital Ag and Field Tools platforms. Applies knowledge of end user needs of Production Agronomist and Field Operations teams around the world. Maintains a general knowledge of systems technology to meet the information needs of the Seed Production and Supply Chain organization through IT solutions. Leads capital and non-capital project decision making processes and prioritization work as the steward of SPSC funding for IT scrum teams.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
• Accountable for alignment of project scope, change management and deliverables to projects that consume IT resources.
• Partners with IT team in global decision board meetings to inform SPSC leadership of in-flight efforts and future demand for IT resources.
• Assist internal request process for new IT solutions or systems upgrades. Defines project requests, rationale and return on investment with SPSC stakeholders.
• Partners with IT Technical Project Managers, Business Process Experts and business stakeholders to ensure technical governance, architecture and implementation processes are fulfilled.
• Drives collaboration among regional Seeds SME’s to identify existing sources of systems data and function to increase global utilization of standard systems.
• Resolves conflicting and redundant requests for IT resources to mitigate regional duplication of similar systems and tools utilized globally.
• Facilitates IT technical teams to document business systems and user needs, including workflow, program functions, logical database design, user interfaces, reports and business rules.
• Ensures business requirements are adequately reflected in technical planning documents.
• Works directly with IT to communicate project concept, objectives and approach.
• Delivers systems project work through establishing deadlines, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases of the lifecycle, providing timely reporting of issues that impact progress. Resolves conflicts of resource demand, funding and system constraints.
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
• Requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 5 years of IT experience as a business requirements analyst or project management. Production Agriculture experience desired.
• Knowledge of business processes and systems. Experience in diagnosis and maintenance of business data systems.
• Knowledge and application of Business Analysis and relevant Project Management tools and methodologies.
• Excellent oral and written communication, planning and decision-making skills.
• Possesses analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Must be able to work with people at all levels, including outside consultants and vendors
• Must be able to build and maintain relationships and facilitate collaboration and communication.
• Must be able to execute effectively in a matrix management environment.
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
• Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
• Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, and more
• Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
• And much, much more!
Valid through: 7/6/2021
$100K — $150K *