- Play a leadership role in the Scrum team to ensure that capabilities are in-scope, on-time and of high quality, participating in all team ceremonies including standups, planning, review and retrospectives.
- Managing up-to-date release pipeline, time and costs
- Setting the short-term delivery target based on priorities and hitting the target
- Validating QA and Production Deployments in conjunction with IT.
- Working with stakeholders, Scrum team and Product Management Group, to adjust priorities and expectations in order to maximize the business value delivered
- Translate product directives into backlog items, effectively representing customer needs.
- Author, refine and approve backlog items, with clearly articulated acceptance criteria
- Writing and prioritizing epics and user stories by understanding and translating customer and business needs
- Managing trade-offs and defining acceptance criteria
- Developing the roadmap across internal operation systems and business processes with enhancements
- Serving as the primary source of external information for the Scrum teams, offering clear definitions of the targeted capability, the intended value to the customer and functional/non-functional requirements framing the scope of the capability
- Effectively communicate product release contents and expected product capabilities/behavior to stakeholders
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant Product Owner or Product Manager experience
- Excellent project delivery skills with proven work experience participating in cross-functional teams
- A Bachelor’s degree, with a preference for Computer Science, Business Management, Accounting or Finance
- MBA or PMP is an asset but not mandatory
- Experience with an international OR domestic payments company or similar industry
- Previous experience in running an Operation team in a payments business or similar industry is a huge asset
- Excellent communication skill for written, verbal and presentation/collateral mediums
- Software Release management experience is a huge asset
- Proven records of high-level productivity
- Experience with Agile Development Methodologies
- Experience managing cross functional teams is an asset
- CSPO is nice to have but not mandatory
- AWS experience is nice to have but not mandatory.