$100K — $150K *
Job Summary: Serves as a liaison between the business and application development teams in order to identify product needs and prioritize work assignments.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
1. Partners with key business owners and other stakeholders in order to identify user/customer needs and to develop a product roadmap.
2. Partners with the application development team in order to relay user experiences and necessary product features, including participating in daily standup meetings.
3. Acts as a resource, subject matter expert, and single point of contact for the business and application development teams.
4. Reviews new product feature requests and current backlogs and prioritizes work.
5. Participates in writing and refining user stories and acceptance criteria, testing and demonstrating new product features and changes, and training users/customers.
6. Identifies opportunities for improvement and recommends action plans to department management.
7. Participates in the development of departmental strategies, goals, and objectives.
Position requires a bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, finance, mathematics, or a related field and five years of experience analyzing, documenting, maintaining, organizing, recommending, supporting, testing, or troubleshooting business needs, system requirements, or process workflows or three years of information technology experience leading teams and/or projects requiring customized software solutions. Experience in an insurance environment and leading projects preferred. Will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
Valid through: 11/11/2021
$150K — $200K *
8 days ago