The Product Analyst for IHS Markit's Corporate Solutions Group will work with an Agile Team and is responsible for representing the needs of our Clients and the markets they serve. You will play a meaningful role, working with Product Managers, in defining stories, prioritizing the backlog and streamlining the execution of program priorities while maintaining conceptual integrity of deliverables for the team. You will implement rigorous product management practices and pave the way for future and ongoing product growth across a multitude of partners.
You will craft and manage a unified solution bringing together investor relations expertise, customer relationship management (CRM), and data and analytics solutions. You will have the opportunity deliver value to thousands of the largest publicly traded organizations in the world.
What you'll do:
- Represent clients' interests in the delivery of new product implementation and ongoing product management initiatives
- Assist in the establishment and management of rigorous processes and for the frequent, reliable and release of Corporate Solutions at IHS Markit
- Define and prioritize epics, user stories, enabler stories and improvement stories in the backlog, providing clear articulation for team planning, estimation and sequencing
- Participate in the development of story acceptance criteria and support acceptance test-driven development, including validation that delivery complies its Definition of Done (DoD)
- Lead team demonstrations to program partners and assist in the preparation for retrospectives.
What we look for:
- At least 3 years of digital workflow solutions product development experience
- At least 3 years of Agile experience
- Experience within investor relations, financial services or capital markets a plus
- Mindset that encourages collaboration, self-organization, accountability and a drive to deliver high-quality products
- Value collaborative teamwork analysis, design and execution for high-impact product, project, or process initiatives
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Ability to collaborate and influence in cross-functional teams
- Ability to identify gaps, program risks and take pre-emptive actions to address them
- Demonstrated technical and financial aptitude
- Demonstrated knowledge of Agile/Scrum; Knowledge of SAFe would be a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical writing & visualization skills
- Strong execution and product delivery skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines