With a focus on CRM related reporting, analytics and data quality, the Product Owner has a vision for what needs to be built in order to maximize customer value delivery and insights. The Product Owner understands the product’s users, the marketplace, competition, technology, with SFDC at the core, and makes strategic decisions to position DLL for success.
Day to day
- Handle Product owner responsibilities for the related Data and Reporting stories within the CRM Program – including:
- Representing the customer
- Define User Stories and elaborate on requirements
- Set the User Stories Acceptance Criteria
- (Re)Prioritize Team Backlog
- Accept User Stories as done
- Participate in the Program Increment (PI) Planning sessions
- Define and Design and prioritize reports, dashboards for the development team to implement.
- Fully understand and facilitate the business operations/processes underlying current SFDC implementation and offer solutions to improve functionality and data quality
- Define and enable processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity and business value and adoption
- Help drive end-user adoption and utilization by maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users
- Lead data cleaning and de-duplication initiatives to drive accurate and complete data
- Partnering with the corporate data team, analyze and recommend data modeling, mapping, normalization strategy and design improvements.
- Demonstrate ability to learn and research advanced data technologies and concepts, learning new skills and software as necessary
- Partnering with enterprise architects, lead data management and migration discovery sessions with key stakeholders to gather, analyze and document clear business requirements.
- Partner with Data Governance/Stewards to implement overall DLL data strategy
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements and enhancements to meet data quality goals.
- Produce highly detailed document artifacts including business requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria for Agile deployments.
“We’ve become experts at adapting to different needs in order to make our partnerships work.”
- 5 -10 years of working experience in revenue/sales operations, digital enablement and/or data strategy and analytics role team
- 3+ Years of Agile Product owner experience
- Salesforce experience preferred including data analytics tools, (i.e. Einstein Analytics and Tableau)
- SFDC certifications nice to have - Administrator Certification, Data Architecture and Management Designer Certification, Einstein Analytics & Discover Consultant Certification
- Experience with predictive analytics considered a nice to have
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Knowledge of Agile/SAFe framework, certifications nice to have
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities at once
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong business analysis and functional experience with quantitative, analytical and organizational skills
- Strong oral/verbal and written communication skills to clearly present key issues and recommend actions
- Excellent interpersonal and refined relationship-building skills
- Motivation, aptitude, and presence to interact with and participate in projects with senior management
- Proficiency in MS Excel (pivot tables, functions, formulas, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple assignments
- Maintain trust and confidentiality at all times
- A self-starter who is consistently proactive and uses time efficiently
- High degree of personal accountability