Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 5+ years of product management experience
- BSE in Computer Science (or comparable degree)
- Impeccable organizational and project management skills
- Technical skills in web-based technologies (react.js preferred)
- Exposure or experience in the food industry is an optional plus
The Product Owner will lead one of our digital customer experiences - Mobile App, Self-Ordering Kiosk, Website, Voice Ordering. In this role, you will be responsible for the entire product - establishing vision and goals, creating road-maps, and driving the broader internal and external teams in delivering value to our guests and operators.
- Responsible for the success of a digital product (App, Kiosk, Website, Voice) for one of the Brands
- Lead cross-functional internal teams - e.g Engineering, Design, Marketing, Data Science, Operations, Field, and external teams - e.g. Agencies, POS Vendors, Payment Processors, Mobile Partners.
- Develop thorough understanding of customer needs and business objectives to properly set goals.
- Rationalize KPIs, prioritize initiatives, write user stories, spec features and tasks
- Analyze data and conduct user research to justify product decisions
- Work in tandem with engineering leads to scope initiatives and lock features into sprints
- Coordinate and prioritize backlog in a fast paced, changing environment
- Lead the craftsmanship of the product - sweating the details
- Communicate technical information to non-technical personnel
- Provide updates to senior leadership, both CTO and Brand Presidents, on a regular cadence
Equal Opportunity Employer