- We are building the next generation of technology that will empower Centene to better serve its members. Product owners drive the vision for their product and own the end-to-end product strategy from concept to production. Daily responsibilities include analyzing user requirements and issues, engaging closely with stakeholder to define requirements and ensuring implementation of product vision.
- Gather feedback from operations teams and research industry trends to improve business systems processes
- Write and capture user stories and acceptance criteria to communicate clear product objectives and requirements
- Manage daily project goals and schedules ensuring features are clearly described, estimated and prioritized
- Collaborate with technical teams to build modular and reusable solutions, acting as the voice of the business users
- Simulate and test process systems improvements considering usability and industry standards
- Approve each feature and continuously communicate with technical and business teams to ensure adherence to product vision and to proactively evaluate risks
- Drive sprint and release plans and communicate changes to business teams
Analyze user requirements and issues, engaging closely with stakeholder to define requirements and ensure implementation of product vision. Own the end-to-end product strategy from concept to production.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or related field. 5+ years of product ownership, product management, project management or business analysis experience. Deep knowledge of specified product domain and industry trends. Knowledge of Information Technology. Product Owner, Scrum Master, or Agile Coach experience preferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.