1. Develops and manages a product backlog with continual focus of maximizing business value.
2. Conducts story mapping, story writing and the defining of releases.
3. Gathers, refines and prioritizes needs with stakeholders.
4. Determines and present product backlog vision along with iteration goals to the development team and others.
5. Supports the team through the use of agile practices and Scrum framework.
6. Collaborates with the team during product development.
7. Has accountability for the delivered product.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other related field required
* Coupa & Procure to Pay Systems strongly preferred
* Experience within Procurement & Source to Pay preferred
* Minimum five years experience in managing business needs; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Certified Product Owner (CPO) or Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) preferred
Brookdale is the largest senior living solutions company in the country, with 1,000+ communities in 46 states serving 110,000 residents around the country. That translates to lots of career opportunities for you! We offer independent living, assisted living, Memory Care, skilled nursing, continuing care retirement, in-house therapy, hospice, home health, and personalized living.
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Job #: POCOmkeWI61972