D3 NCR is seeking a bright, driven, and talented individual to join a team of passionate and innovative technologists. We are looking for a well-rounded Technical Product Manager who’s not afraid to roll their sleeves up and be hands-on in the implementation and management of an Enterprise Big Data and Marketing solution across multiple verticals including banking, retail, and hospitality.
This position offers the opportunity to design & develop private cloud platform services and act as a Technical Product Manager for cloud platform products. You will work with the next-generation tools and technologies and drive quality from the start with a strong emphasis on Automation, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery. Lead the analysis and recommendation of new features across digital platforms as a highly quantitative, detail-oriented self-starter who has a passion for working in a fast-paced environment with structured and unstructured datasets. You will be responsible for building and continuously improving dashboards and reports that track relevant KPIs, gathering and analyzing customer and product feedback, and monitoring project progress.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for client-facing teams for cloud platform products.
- Agile Feature Backlog Grooming and requirements development
- Glean insights from data sources to help improve existing products or launch new products
- Provides thought leadership & strategic thinking to translate business problems into analytical framework(s), and independently recommend actions and provide business insights.
- Collaborates with cross-functional partners to understand their business needs, formulate, and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations.
- Establishes and maintains effective performance tracking; identifies improvement opportunities, form hypotheses, proposes, designs, and implements tests to drive strategy enhancement and optimization.
- Liaises and champions between client-facing and infrastructure teams to ensure that impacts of new and/or enhancements to infrastructure platforms are clearly understood.
- Collaborates in building prototypes to provide insights at scale & solving for business needs.
- Monitor platform tools and perform deep dives to troubleshoot issues
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement of our analytics capabilities (e.g. helping understand new sources of useful data or recommending and integrating new tools/platforms)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 4+ years of experience in system development or related field
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Prepares clear communications to internal and external business partners regarding initiatives, features, and achievements.
- Good understanding of relational database management systems, SQL, NoSQL databases, Elasticsearch, ETL, and stream processing.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent proven work experience
- 5+ years of experience in the finance industry, preferably providing large/enterprise big data for digital, online or mobile banking, hospitality, and retail applications
- 5+ years of technical experience as a software developer/engineer or cloud architect
- Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues
- Familiarity with Jenkins, GitHub, Gitflow, Github Projects are a plus
- Must have relevant experience working through the definition, design, and release cycle of delivering product software to market
- Experience with the entire SDLC using Agile/XP methodologies
- Experience with industry standards such as PCI, WCAG, FFIEC
- Strong leadership, project management, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills