Role: Product Owner
Location: Bedford, MA
This is fulltime perm. job opportunity.
Our ideal candidate will have deep experience with software product management working as an agile product owner and exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills. Day to day, you are responsible for product execution. That includes collaboration with internal and external customers, driving scrum team priorities, and ensuring smooth communication among your peer product teammates.
- Develop deep contextual understanding of our customers, our users, and their needs
- Maintain deep knowledge, context, & ownership of the features/components your Team works on.
- Build & maintain a working understanding of the underlying architecture & designs supporting your primary areas of focus
- Work with the Sr. Product Manager to define and prioritize product deliverables for our customers
- Work with a Team of engineers to provide market/customer context, build detailed requirement stories that define product solutions to customer needs, define phased execution of requirements where necessary, and answer questions as needed
- Collaborate with extended, cross-functional teams on requirements
- Participate in product team reviews of strategy, roadmap & product requirements.
- Drive/participate in backlog prioritization process for your Team that defines feature commitments for upcoming sprints, taking into account multi-faceted needs of business (e.g. committed epics, customer enhancements, usability).
- Participate in the sprint planning with your Team, including review of the previous sprint, overview of upcoming sprint, review of new customer enhancements, and any pre-planned discussion items.
- Verify readiness of features for release to production, public beta or private beta.
- Work with Technical Documentation team to ensure relevant collateral is prepared to support release
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 3+ years of
- Within a technology company
- In a product or engineering role for a SaaS product
- Ability to influence and work collaboratively with people in all roles/teams
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Attention to detail and excellent listening/speaking skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Strong technical skills that enable you to engage productively with technical teams
- Strong analytics, with a data-driven approach to decision making
- Background in user experience a plus
- BS or BA, with a strong plus for computer science /engineering
- Must be a team player, and be comfortable in a dynamic environment
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or other major public cloud a strong plus
- High degree of comfort with complex technical environments
- Experience within Population Health Management spectrums, to include, but not limited to the following:
- Utilization management, care management, case management or workflow management within a clinical or payer product setting.
- Or experience in population health management within ACO/IDN, Hospitals, and Health Systems environments.
- Or experience with Government plans covering a variety of major government programs (e.g. Medicare, Medicaid, Duals, MSSP).