Atom Power is developing the next generation of technologies that are modernizing power distribution and circuit protection. We are disrupting an industry by changing how power is controlled in your home, office, data center and factory floor. We are looking for talented professionals who embody the innovative spirit needed to create the products others said could not be done.
We are seeking a Product Owner, reporting into the sales and marketing organization, to join our skilled Agile development team. If you are a confident leader, highly motivated and have professional experience as a Product Owner in an Agile development team then you are a candidate we would love to speak with.
This is your opportunity to apply your experience as you lead Atom Power forward.
- Serve as the Product Owner on an Agile development team, focused on software capability delivery aligned with the product roadmap
- Working closely with and under the direction of sales and product marketing, ensure proper and effective communication, prioritization and translation of customer and market requirements with the Agile development team.
- Translation of product, capability, and feature requirements to Stories with clear acceptance criteria
- Participate in capability demo and retrospectives, representing the customer and owning acceptance of sprint deliverables
- Maintenance and generation of the Team Backlog to streamline execution and maintain deliverables consistent with customer and market requirements, both conceptually and technically
- Maintain relationships with the Agile development team as well as with product management, customers, sales, engineering, and operations stakeholders
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Contribute to product vision, product roadmap, and ultimately financial success
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Product Owner focused on Agile development for connected/smart products, IoT Products, or Software-as-a-Service capabilities
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles with desire to keep abreast of Agile/scrum best practices and new trends
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills with ability to create a positive team culture
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with clear attention to detail
- Ability to establish a vision and communicate that vision to an Agile team; translating product requirements into Epics, Features, and Stories with clear definition and acceptance criteria
- Maintain an Agile Mindset, one where respect for others, collaboration, improvement, continuous learning cycles, value and customer-centric views, and the ability to adapt to change are championed
- Level I or higher Scrum Master certification
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) experience and certification
- Agile Leadership certification (CAL-E, PAL-E or higher).
- Level II Product Owner certification (e.g., A-CSPO, PSPO II, SAFE PO/POM)
- Experience in sales or marketing role with demonstrated ability to provide value through revenue and profit growth
- Experience with data analytics, machine learning, and driving value through SaaS opportunities
- Experience in a startup environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset, capable of identifying strategic opportunities in new markets