$100K — $150K *
As a Product Owner, you will join the Product team & own the functional scope of an enterprise software UI product backlog.
• You will own, gather, manage and prioritize the product backlog
• Work with the product manager to understand the product roadmap, features and translate product roadmap into manageable product backlog.
• Ensures close collaboration with the development team and architects from feature planning to delivery
• Advocate on behalf of the customer for the development team
• Work with a cross-functional teams in planning a feature development and dependencies.
• Work in a dynamic and agile environment
Required to have:
• Strong communication skills
• A team player, highly organized and a go getter
• Excellent attention to details, analytical and problem-solving skills
• 5+ years of product ownership or related experience using agile development methodology with 2-3 of that with product ownership of a UI implemented in web technologies
• Ability to understand and explain complex software systems requirements
• Experience working with remote teams & with different time zones
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent discipline
Nice to have:
• Technical background, knowledge of software development and web technologies
• UX/UI knowledge
• Experience in telecommunications industry
• You will be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development
• You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field
• You will be working in a dynamic, diverse environment within a team of highly collaborative stakeholders of different roles and domains.
Valid through: 1/25/2021