In one sentence
As a Technical Product Owner, you will join the R&D team & own the functional and technical scope of cloud native enterprise software product backlog
What will your job look like?
- You’ll own the scope of the work & will actively work on breaking down the scope from epics to features & user stories.
- Work & communicate closely with the product managers, architects and development teams, and will be a major contributor to the technical specs
- Drive solution development and feature acceptance criteria for projects, product enhancements and bugs
- Work in Agile Scrum environments, and you excel at problem-solving and conflict resolution.
- Review & provide feedback to functional and non-functional test plans & test cases to ensure a high quality deliverable
- Analyze existing systems for change impact and context
- Work with business and operations teams to identify full feature completion
- Facilitate and drive updates to documentation, training programs and support processes
- Provide product demos to both internal & external stake holders
All you need is...
Required/ Must have:
- Bachelor’s ot Master’s degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent discipline
- 5+ years of product ownership or related experience using agile development methodology
- 2+ years of customer interfacing experience - Customer demo & presentation.
- Ability to understand and explain complex software systems requirements & architecture
- Extensive knowledge of APIs, Restful services & Asynchronous integration
Nice/Good to have:
- Experience working with remote teams & with different timezones
- Experience in telecommunications or media industry vertical
- Skilled in Coding, Shell Scripts & Linux Operating System
- Knowledge of Java and database systems (either SQL or no-SQL)
- Knowledge of a public cloud technology stack (AWS or Azure or Google Cloud)