As a Product Owner, you’ll ensure that our products create value for our customers and users, and our company. You’ll provide vision, direction and leadership to several agile teams, known as squads, that makeup The Factory. You’ll work closely with the Senior Product Manager to execute on the product roadmap throughout The Factory. You will be responsible for helping to define the product vision, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, and ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
Other essential functions for this role:
- Have a startup mindset. Roll up your sleeves and get the work done as a team.
- Be imaginative. We are a cutting-edge company in the patient engagement space, and it is vital you explore new ideas and enjoy research.
- Provide product direction to The Factory. Translate product ideas and vision into actionable work for the squads, including use cases, workflows, epics, stories, tasks, and product wireframes. Create user stories and work with key stakeholders to define acceptance criteria and level of effort to complete work.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders. Work with executives, squad leaders and members of the Factory to determine technical design, align resources and delivery of product features.
- Excellent communicator, both written and oral. As a member of the product organization, it is important that information is dictated in an understandable and delightful manner across all mediums and resources for internal and external purposes. Be the expert and owner of tracking product initiatives in AzureDevOps.
- Execute, execute and execute. Once an initiative (project) has been scoped, work across the multiple teams to ensure timely delivery and raise any delays to leadership.
- Live and breathe Agile. Work in an Agile environment and continuously review the business needs, refines priorities, outline milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks. In addition, you are comfortable with change and are able to react accordingly to shifts in priorities.
- Serve as product ambassador. Serve as a subject matter expert to internal stakeholders, including account management, sales and our external clients.
- Ensure product quality. Always ensure acceptance criteria has been met and continuously monitor for opportunities to improve our solution.
Colleagues have a responsibility to comply with information security policies, procedures, laws, guidelines, contracts, and regulations as set forth by Lirio. Colleagues are required to read security and privacy policies and procedures, participate in privacy and security training, report suspected or known incidents, and sign various attestations agreeing to comply with the guidelines listed in said agreement.
Who You Are
- You are highly collaborative.
- You’re able to interpret and translate technical and/or complex concepts into meaningful information to project team members and/or business personnel.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in a technical and non-technical forum, as well as listening and interpersonal skills.
- You’re skilled at effectively prioritizing and executing tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- You have a high degree of analytical ability to understand project objectives, develop technical requirements, recognize severity of problems and the need to escalate to management or employ external services.
- You have diagramming experience including contextual, conceptual and user journey workflows.
- You have demonstrated negotiation, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- You have a bachelor’s degree and three or more years as a product owner.
- You live and breathe Agile/SCRUM and have experience in the Scaled Agile Framework.
- You have excellent working knowledge of AzureDevOps.
- You are excited for professional growth and bring an element of fun to the role.