tripe is a technology company that builds ecommerce infrastructure for the internet. Businesses of all sizes, new startups to larger companies like Yelp and Facebook use our software to accept payments and scale their businesses.Product Operations builds the connective tissue between product and user-facing teams, increasing leverage, so that Stripe can ultimately deliver more value to more users, faster. As a Product Operations Manager, you’ll work directly with product management and engineering teams on the company’s top priority betas and launches. You’ll be responsible for building strong connections with user-facing teams (support, sales, account management, etc), ensuring a tight product feedback loop, and coordinating smooth, high-quality feature launches. In some cases, you will also work directly with top users, learning more about their use cases and problems as you help them get more out of the product. This is a highly cross-functional individual contributor role, and it will be a critical lever for us to deliver on our mission.
What you’ll do
- Drive top company priority user betas, launches, global rollouts (in partnership with product marketing, user operations, account management, product training, and others).
- Own product launch readiness to ensure that user-facing teams are ready with the information and processes required to support new products.
- Collect, quantify & prioritize product-related challenges to be considered by product and engineering in future development. Uplevel the understanding of how the product is being used in the real world.
- Develop novel processes & tools and share your thought leadership on how to run efficient betas and launches at Stripe.
- Identify and actively build connections with relevant subject matter experts across the company to surface insights, to get them excited about what your team is building, and to pave the way for smoother future rollouts.
You may be a fit if:
- You have 7+ years of experience in product operations, product management, or an operational role that worked closely with product and engineering teams.
- You have a passion for delivering an outstanding user experience and can develop a deep understanding of a complex product and its use cases.
- You enjoy digging deep into the data, analyzing user feedback and using these insights to drive product improvements.
- You have a talent for building empathy for user problems.
- You are an awesome project and program manager with a track record of leading and proactively managing end-to-end execution of projects/programs.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills and are great at explaining highly technical topics to technical and non-technical audiences.
- You have a can-do attitude and ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously.
Nice to have (or excited to learn):
- Experience with SQL or a willingness/aptitude to learn.
- CS background or affinities.
- Experience in a high growth technology company.
- Experience in the payments space.
- Experience in strategy consulting or finance.
“Nice to have” really means “nice to have”. It’s completely possible that you don’t have any of these and are still a great fit for the team.