Pinterest is looking for an experienced and innovative Product Operations Manager to represent the Pinner voice alongside many teams working to build Pinterest. The Product Operations Team is responsible for acting as a liaison between Pinners and Product by supporting the user experience, creating clear go to market plans to ensure smooth product launches, and working to keep Community Operations connected to the direction of our growing product. The right candidate will be an experienced people manager who loves to coach and develop individuals as well as a thoughtful strategist who can communicate a clear vision for the team.
What we're looking for :
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in operations, analytics, and strategy for organizations
- A proven leader who has experience managing a team, building out strategy, and communicating team vision across a broader organization (4+ years)
- Experience working directly with Product teams, owning cross functional projects that improve a user experience, and driving results amongst competing priorities and metrics
- Strong communication skills. Someone who can move seamlessly between conversing with engineers, operations teams, and senior executives.
- A passion for Pinterest and our mission to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love.
What you'll do :
- Lead and develop the Product Operations team. Coach the team to success, remove roadblocks, and support career development
- Work with Product and Community Ops leadership to develop a long term strategy for Product Operations.
- Become a trusted partner for our product and engineering teams understanding how your team can help contribute to driving our overall mission
- Take a data-driven approach to help understand and influence the user experience and to help empower your team to put pinners first.
- Manage and communicate processes to help support Community Ops and to make sure our operational teams are prepared for new launches, up to date on experiments, and have a seat at the table to provide feedback and insights on the user experience.