Kodiak was founded in April 2018 to develop autonomous technology that carries freight forward—so people, partners, and the planet thrive. Navigating highway environments presents vastly different challenges than urban streets. Kodiak's experienced team has developed the industry's most advanced technology stack purpose-built specifically for long-haul trucks. From our sensor fusion system that maximizes the value of every sensing modality, to our unique lightweight mapping solution that allows our trucks to navigate ever-changing highway construction zones, our world-class team of industry pioneers is bringing the benefits of autonomy to the $800B a year trucking industry quickly, safely, and efficiently.
We are looking for a customer-focused and analytically savvy Product Operations Manager who can operationalize and own key partnerships, drive strategic projects and provide analytical support to our leadership team to inform key product and commercialization decisions. The right person will play a key role in commercializing the Kodiak Driver, the industry's premier driverless trucking technology.
In this role, you will:
- Drive implementation of driverless trucking programs with key strategic partners.
- Own and scale relationships and business opportunities over time.
- Pull, analyze and synthesize key business and product performance metrics to educate partners, identify improvement opportunities, diagnose problems, and drive cross-functional execution of product and operational improvements.
- Analyze the freight market and work with partners to define the optimal rollout of our driverless trucking technology across their fleet and network.
- Support development of nationwide expansion plan, associated truckport operating model and execute strategic projects necessary to bring driverless trucking to the market.
- Work across teams to establish metrics, reports and dashboards to support decisions, drive and prioritize execution towards our product vision.
- 3+ years experience in management consulting, investment banking, or product/business operations in tech companies and/or startups
- A self-driven rockstar with a "can-do" and "ego-free" attitude, who loves to own and scale business relationships, can present to C-Suite leadership, but also dive deep into data and discuss operational details with partners and our on-the-ground operational staff.
- Analytical mentality where the first instinct is to come up with a hypothesis and back it up with empirical evidence, and if not available, find a way to start collecting the data.
- A track record of successfully multi-tasking and owning projects from start to finish, especially where the mandate is ambiguous and evolving.
- Demonstrated passion for, and experience in, logistics, transportation and trucking.
- SQL proficiency and Experience with business intelligence and data visualization tools like Kibana (Elastic Search), Tableau, Looker, Google Data Studio, etc. are preferred.
What we offer:
- A place with big goals that we trust we can achieve
- A fast paced environment where we work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and competitive pay. Every employee is a stakeholder in Kodiak's success
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible PTO and generous parental leave policies
- A beautiful facility in Mountain View, CA
- We love our dogs, so we are a dog friendly office!
At Kodiak, we strive to build a diverse community working towards our common company goals in a safe and collaborative environment where harassment of any kind is strictly prohibited. Kodiak is committed to equal opportunity employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.