Dealertrack's teams are comprised of versatile, hardworking, and creative thinkers with diverse skill sets who can adapt to the rapid changes in the automotive and technology industries. Our professionals are committed to changing the way people shop for and purchase vehicles through our connected digital software solutions.
The Product Operations Manager is responsible for leading the development and execution of go-to-market and post-launch plans for key initiatives. This role will partner closely with Product Management, Engineering, Operations and across organizational boundaries to ensure that all goals and milestones are met. This role will report to the Director of Product Management and be instrumental in building out the launch readiness practices, processes, and success measures across the organization.
To be successful in this role, the candidate must have a combination of software product knowledge, operational knowledge, client consultation, user experience, and project management skills. He/she must also be a strong people influencer and driver for a shared future vision, collaborating and guiding the work of teams of product managers, solutions architects, engineers, operations and implementation teams to ensure a successful launch occurs for our products and clients.
- Product Launch Leadership: Lead development and communicate comprehensive go-to-market launch and post-launch plans.
- Readiness Project Management: Work across organizational boundaries to ensure that all go-to-market goals and critical milestones are met.
- Operational Readiness: Drive operational readiness to ensure that the product is able to be properly marketed, sold, contracted, installed, trained, billed, supported, analyzed for utilization and canceled. Coordinate and communicate with stakeholders around key BAU activities.
- Defining Success: Works with the Business leaders, Operations, Product Management, Product Marketing and Product Engineering to insure success of product launches can be measured. Establish / strengthen proper internal controls to ensure compliance of established procedures.
- VOC: Keeps the voice and perspective of the customer, internal and external, present in the product process for in-market operations.
- Training and Support Alignment: Aids Product Management to ensure that training, sales, client services and installation have the facts to effectively plan for, train and support new products/solutions being delivered to market.
- Process Improvement: Drives processes that elevate our go-to-marketing planning and ensuring operational readiness for product launches.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3-5 years of related experience with 1-2 years of management experience
- Proven ability to lead and manage teams
- Experience in project management. PMP or similar certification a plus
- Experience in Agile ,Scrum or Kanban
- Expert in product knowledge and SDLC practices
- Proven experience in operational and change management
- Experience in customer expectation and relationship management