L3 Aerospace Systems is looking for a Product Marketing Representative to plan, write, edit and create marketing, advertising, and sales promotion materials to implement marketing strategies and sales objectives. This position provides marketing direction for products. Coordinates market plan and/or launch programs to create demand and maximize sales of a specific product; product line; or product area. Provides briefs and oversees development and production of marketing materials. Directs or provides leadership as a consultant to the sales force by coordinating activities such as advertising; public relations; and product strategy implementation to achieve product marketing objectives.
Requires a bachelor's degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, Media or related and at least six (6) years of experience.
- Must have strong writing and editing skills
- Strong headline and copy writing skills
- Ability to conceptualize marketing products
- Works with graphic designers, photographers, videographers to create marketing collateral
- Can lead/coordinate projects from concept to completion
- Contemporary thinker familiar with marketing strategies that synthesize traditional and multimedia elements used in industries such as gaming and motion pictures
- Knowledge of AP style
Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance which requires U.S. citizenship.