Are you a passionate marketing professional who has experience in many different aspects of product marketing? Envision and execute product marketing plans that will drive awareness, demand, and adoption of Esri’s developer tools and products to millions of users across the globe.
Use your strategic skills and creative instincts to reach new developer segments and bring a startup attitude to help solve problems fast and effectively.
In this role, you'll be responsible for marketing developer tools and products or a particular aspect or capability of a larger product.
You'll collaborate with product management, development, and sales to create and execute marketing plans and outbound communication, including messaging, product launches, and campaign strategies.
To execute your plans, you will partner with other marketing professionals focused on web design, graphic design, PR, advertising, and events.
Our ideal candidate is a highly driven, self-motivated individual who will bring a fresh approach to reaching all segments of the market. They understand different types of marketing campaigns and can effectively leverage many of the marketing tools and channels at their disposal.
- Create product marketing briefs
- Propose campaigns to help increase product awareness, demand, and adoption
- Work with core marketing and industry marketing teams to execute on campaigns
- Define appropriate metrics to assess marketing effectiveness for the developer market, ensuring a return on investment
- Develop marketing collateral such as one-sheets, case studies, web and social content, videos, blogs, and white papers
- Execute marketing campaigns independently
- Provide internal messaging and enablement materials to help sales and partners succeed
- Work with market intelligence team to assess market size and the competitive landscape support to strategic decision making
- 2+ years of product marketing experience with a proven track record in high tech and/or enterprise software
- Excellent written communication and storytelling skills
- Excellent at teaming and collaboration
- Able to successfully manage multiple projects, working with cross-functional teams
- Able to persuade and influence without direct authority
- Energetic, creative, and self-motivated
- MBA, with a focus on marketing preferred
- Experience with geospatial industry
- Experience with GitHub, StackOverflow, and other online developer communities
- Familiarity with industry influencers, such as thought leaders and analysts