About the position
The Product Marketing Specialist will help shape, validate, and strengthen product marketing functions such as messaging, positioning, thought leadership, sales enablement, and go-to-market strategy for Chargify's billing platform. From helping shape the strategy to partnering with cross-functional teams for successful execution, this role is critical in creating awareness, communicating value, increasing engagement, and generating revenue.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product, engineering, sales, and customer support/success to better understand—and help strengthen—Chargify's messaging, positioning, and go-to-market strategies.
- Deliver successful product launches with the appropriate content, collateral, and programs to grow awareness, educate the market, and drive successful end-user engagements.
- Talk to existing customers to document and promote success stories to help other subscription businesses replicate similar successes.
- Work closely with sales to deeply understand the sales process, fill gaps in sales collateral, and find creative ways to accelerate sales cycles.
- Perform competitive analysis, stay up-to-date on industry trends, and become an in-house expert for industry intelligence.
- Be a Chargify evangelist!
Required skills and experience:
- 3+ years experience in product marketing at a B2B SaaS company
- Technical understanding of subscription billing with the ability to translate technical requirements into value propositions and benefits
- Strong business acumen to distill input from many different perspectives and create unified assets and collateral
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience writing blog posts that range from product releases to general thought leadership/industry trends
- Ability to change priorities quickly and work well under pressure
- Self-starter, thoughtful, curious, resourceful and collaborative
Full-time employees will be eligible for our benefits package, which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Open PTO policy
- 9 paid holidays each year
- Company-paid Life and AD&D coverage with the option to purchase additional coverage
- Company paid Short Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts