San Diego, CA
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 175 days ago
The Product Marketing Manager leads the outbound marketing activities, develops the go-to-market strategy and messaging for XIFIN’s products and deliver results including customer adoption, client satisfaction, and revenue growth objectives, per product line. Communicates and collaborates effectively within the business units as well as across the company, including Product Development, Marketing, Sales, Finance and directly with partners and customers.
• Work with sales and corporate marketing teams to develop, get buy-in, and execute high-impact fully-integrated “go to market” (GTM) programs that drive pipeline growth and velocity, market leadership, awareness, customer acquisition, customer retention and other business objectives.
• Facilitate data-driven decisions to move the product forward and hit company goals.
• Develop the strategy for positioning, messaging, packaging, promotion and selling of our products through the buying process and using buyer and user personas.
• Developing monthly, quarterly and annual marketing plans for the product lines.
• An excellent storyteller with the ability to translate sophisticated and complex technical features into clear, compelling, and memorable stories of customer value by audience type.
• Create persuasive content including solution datasheets, presentations, white papers, demos, blogs, webcasts, Web content and needle-moving sales/partner enablement tools.
• Keep the company up-to-date with the market and competitive insight and keep us consistently several steps ahead of the competition.
• Partner effectively across functions and facilitate project delivery and internal communications related to product marketing initiatives
• Develops key performance indicators and measures effectiveness of product marketing programs to ensure continual learning and adaptation.
Education and Experience:
• 4 to 7 years of relevant product marketing experience with a successful track record of creating product marketing strategies to maintain sustained competitive advantage.
• BS/BA in a technical, medical or marketing discipline required.
• Relevant B2B marketing experience in a healthcare, laboratory or data integration and visualization SaaS technology company.
• Experience with diagnostic healthcare (i.e. oncology / tumor boards) data or wearable diagnostic medical device data a definite plus.
• Has served as a product marketing manager in a multi-product, B2B SaaS-based company growing revenues to greater than $100 million.
• Track record of leveraging both internal user data, market/industry research and customer insights to help define the product experience.
• Passionate about engaging and educating customers by delivering a compelling and relevant experience through a strong understanding of customer / users needs (met and unmet) / wants and integrating insights into messages that “delight” or “educate” our customers.
• Skilled at researching, evaluating, developing and presenting product marketing selling content including positioning, messaging and solution selling concepts.
• Track record of content authorship and storytelling that demonstrates the ability to translate sophisticated and complex technical features into clear, compelling, and memorable stories of the end customer value by audience type. You need to be able to write, pull together convincing materials, and be able to dive in and create content to evangelize our solutions in a competitive environment.
• Hands-on experience using Salesforce and Marketo would be a definite asset.
• Has an entrepreneurial “own the outcome” mindset and pride in effective execution, timely delivery, and quality.
• Ability to travel up to 25%.