As a Product Marketing Manager in Xactly's San Jose office, you will be responsible for the overall GTM strategy of Xactly's Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite of products. We are seeking an energetic and motivated team player who is passionate about product marketing in the hi-tech industry. In this role you will also be the expert in buyers, customers, their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. Core writing and presentation skills, messaging, thought leadership and attention to detail are musts for this position.
Not only do we offer strong growth opportunities for top performers, but we also have a top-notch culture, benefits (check them out below) and more. Our strong C.A.R.E. values - Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect & Excellence - guide our every move, allowing us to be a leader in the incentive compensation & performance management market. We set the example with excellent customer experience and deliver an award-winning SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) product!
- GTM Strategy: Developing an overall business GTM strategy for Xactly's SPM suite, working with product and marketing teams to set, monitor and achieve financial and market objectives. This includes TAM/TPM, competitive analysis, target markets and persona definition, messaging/positioning, content creation and other standard GTM initiatives.
- Messaging & Positioning: Develop differentiated product positioning and messaging, value props, use cases, and associated content to be leveraged by global Sales and Marketing teams
- Enablement– be the subject matter expert, helping to develop and deliver sales plays, tools, and materials for the global sales teams
- Evangelize – evangelize and be a thought leader in the industry with customers, analysts and press
- Product launch – define and drive the GTM launch for new bi-annual releases
- Market intelligence– be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Support Global Marketing teams – aid (e.g., demand generation, content marketing, events, webinars, AR/PR) with subject matter expertise
- 5+ years of experience in Product Marketing and/or Product Management
- Excellent writing skills and communication skills with high comfort level speaking on webinars, conferences, and industry events
- Strong knowledge of messaging/positioning hi-tech, SaaS and cloud topics
- Critical thinking to help with analysis of business, market and competitive trends
- Demonstrated history of creating standard GTM deliverables such as GTM strategy plans, pitch decks, sales plays, and marketing messaging for blogs, social, emails, etc.
- Be self-motivated and able to set own direction
- Be inquisitive about the market and emerging trends
- Influence and manage multiple stakeholders across diverse backgrounds including executives.