Wolters Kluwer Safety & Surveillance (Pharmacy OneSource) is seeking a Product Marketing Manager who will work as a liaison between the Surveillance product and sales teams, helping to bridge marketing needs, and clearly translate and communicate the solutions technical features and capabilities into benefits and value propositions.
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing marketing plans to drive inbound marketing (lead generation), sales enablement, thought leadership and assist in the design and execution of marketing campaigns, content generation, communications (PR), sales tools, tradeshows and events. This individual should have strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate with the marketing team and cross-functionally to develop the messaging, positioning, as well as comprehensive, integrated marketing campaigns required to drive revenue growth.
***This position will ideally be based in Madison, WI, but we can also consider highly qualified candidates to work remotely.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Translate customer pain points, market needs and solution functionality from sales and product management to develop effective go-to-market strategies and tactics for Wolters Kluwer's surveillance solutions POC Advisor® and Sentri7®
- Develop and communicate positioning, messaging, and value propositions that differentiate Surveillance solutions in the market, and ensures go-to-market success.
- Develop and manage marketing plans for all surveillance solutions and work cross-functionally to ensure alignment with the market research, product management, sales, implementation and customer-facing teams.
- Create, maintain, and disseminate market intelligence and expertise on buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria to inform digital marketing, product positioning and differentiation in the market.
- Collaborate with marketing team members, product management and sales in the design and execution of integrated, multi-channel in-bound marketing campaigns, national and regional events, and the development of sales tools (collateral, sales presentations, proposals).
- Develop and author white papers, web content, case studies, and blogs to communicate the Wolters Kluwer surveillance story to the market.
- Manage Market Research activities including coordination of planned research with internal resources and external vendors in the areas of market segmentation, market sizing, and competitive analysis to support go-to-market planning.
- Supervise outsourced projects to ensure projects are completed on time, on message and within budgeted guidelines.
- Support customer retention and engagement efforts working cross functionally.
- Contribute to division-wide initiatives as assigned.
- Additional projects as assigned by the Sr. Director of Marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or other related field, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of product marketing experience, preferably in B2B technology or health care industries.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Proven analytical and creative capabilities, including proficiency with marketing technologies and use of data/statistics to assess marketing effectiveness.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including one-on-one and group presentations
- Experience with marketing automation (Marketo) and customer relationship management (SalesForce) tools.
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Expert at multitasking, meeting urgent deadlines, handle multiple priorities
- Self-starter, ability to drive projects and marketing initiatives
- Candidate must have a track record of integrity, high ethical standards, trustworthiness, passion for the work, persuasiveness, a collaborative work style, decisiveness and accountability for individual and team results
- Ability to travel up to 15%