We are looking for high-energy, dynamic professionals who want to work for a growing global company and would love to take a bite out of the networksecuritylandscape.
WatchGuard has deployed nearly a million of its integrated, multi-function threat management appliances worldwide and that number is rapidly growing. Of course, we recognize that there are a lot of security solution companies out there, but at the end of the day our product platforms yield dramatically higher performances than many of our competitors. We provide a solution that is scalable with hardware advances, utilizes best-of-breed technology, includes award-winning visibility tools, and is generally awesome all around.
But, you don’t have to take our word for it. WatchGuard is one of the most highly awarded companies in networksecurity. We have won an array of awards, recognitions, reviews, 5-star ratings, and shout-outs. And the recognitions keep piling up.
Unleash the beast and join RED. Apply to WatchGuard today!
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for inbound and outbound marketing activities including content and material creation and execution of product launches. You will create the messaging and positioning for WatchGuard security products. You'll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel through sales tools and training.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in global markets, along with supporting assets
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products. Deliver training, presentation, and demos as necessary to help sales, partners and prospective customers understand our value
- Plan and manage the launch of new products and releases while managing the cross-functional implementation of the launch plan
- Become the expert in SMB and Distributed Enterprise security buyers including how, what, who, when, and where they buy
- Become the expert in WatchGuard security products, and evangelize the aspects that allow us to win against the competition
- Develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
- Offer Press and Analyst support to the Marketing Communications team as needed
- Partner with Product Management counterparts and field marketing teams to support the go to market plans (channel programs/promotions, product positioning, sales briefs, promotions, PR activities)
- Frequent engagement with inside and outside sales teams, channel partners, and distributors to ensure tight and consistent messaging is reaching current and prospective customers
- 5+ years of B2B product marketing for a technology company
- Excellent storytelling, written and verbal, an absolute must
- Ability to influence others (co-workers, partners, and vendors)
- Proven ability to understand technology and explain to multiple audiences
- PowerPoint and Webinar guru
- Willing to travel 10%
- Bachelor’s in business/marketing, or equivalent experience
- Experience in the networksecurity, Wi-Fi, or multi-factor authentication spaces
- Experience navigating a 2-tier channel organization, reliant on a diverse community of VARS, MSSPs, and Distributors
- History of launching game changing technology products
- Experiencemarketing to IT Security professionals
- Advanced Degree or Certifications in Business, Marketing, or Technical Discipline.