$150K — $200K *
Vishay Dale in Columbus, NE is currently seeking a full-time Marketing Manager. The product Marketing Manager would be responsible for managing marketing plans and activities for specific products(s) or product(s) lines to establish, enhance or distinguish product placement within the competitive arena. Develops/implements business plans and product positioning in the marketplace. Oversees market research, monitors competitive activity and identifies customer needs. May work to establish pricing strategies. Works with engineering, manufacturing and sales to develop new products or enhance existing product(s) or product line(s).
Marketing Manager would expect to carry out the following;
• Carries out the strategic direction for optimal product marketing planning and to enhance product placement in the competitive marketplace. Visits customers to assess needs.
• The Product Marketing Manager would approve budgets and capital expenditures as set by top organizational level and utilizes resources accordingly. Takes lead in presentations and utilizes market research to monitor competition and report back to division management.
• Selects appropriate subordinate group to ensure smooth operations to support company objectives and provides training as required.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIRMENTS:
• 5 years’ experience with product marketing
• Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
• Must be able to travel-medium to extensive
This position requires access to information subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations. As such, this position is open only to applicants who qualify as “U.S. Persons” according to U.S. federal law.
Vishay offers a comprehensive suite of benefit programs including health care coverage, financial support programs and other resources designed to help you achieve your personal and professional goals. With us, you'll experience unique career paths, an open and collaborative culture, a stable business that will be there for you, and opportunities to work globally and locally.
Valid through: 11/18/2020