Uline's Creative department is a powerhouse of over 120 team members who execute our visuals on tight deadlines with consistent brand clarity. Each day buzzes with excitement and hard work.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Manage a team of Product Marketing Associates.
- Review and direct designs for catalog layout, web pages, flyers, stuffers and emails.
- Serve as liaison between Merchandising and Creative in the new product selection process.
- Maintain open, efficient communication between Creative, Merchandising and Internet teams on new and existing product development and web marketing.
- Conceptualize new product positioning in terms of its relationship to existing products and from the customer's perspective.
- Review market research and internal reports to anticipate product trends, competitive actions and marketing strategies.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 7+ years experience in marketing, product management or new product development with a great track record.
- Experience sourcing or selecting new products.
- Catalog experience a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.