- Own our strategic planning process and deliverables for our digital marketing services businesses.
- Develop expertise by tracking industry trends and client feedback/performance with our offerings. Understand how various industries leverage digital marketing services to grow their businesses.
- Contribute to company decision-making process around growth and direction of the business.
- Create portfolio collateral including comprehensive media kits and specific solution offerings.
- Apply best practices from our partners and vendors to strengthen our product portfolio and sales effectiveness. Facilitate and participate in real-time collaboration with your market partners and across other tronc business units.
- Collaborate across tronc market and centralized resources on marketing strategy, execution, research, and other relevant initiatives.
- Challenge our account teams by ensuring their solutions are designed to exceed client objectives and expectations.
- Perform additional duties as assigned, meaning there will be other things you’ll need to do that we haven’t thought of, but will generally be in line with the position.
- Personal attributes: Embrace challenge; relentless pursuit of excellence; little fear of adversity and headwinds; self-starter mentality that takes direction but doesn’t wait for it; kind and decent human being; doesn’t take her/himself too seriously; challenges current practice and standards; innovative; embraces change.
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: Minimum 5 years in a related role, or related experience with agencies or consulting firms.
- Marketing Tools Experience (preferred): Google Analytics, comScore, Adobe Analytics Suite
- B2B marketing experience in media or marketing services with a solid understanding of fundamental marketing principles including online/digital, promotions, product development, competitive media.
- Strong research and analysis skills, with the ability to generate insights based on data, sales strategy, and consumer trends.
- Multi-tasker: Ability to manage multiple deadline-oriented projects concurrently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; attention to detail and organizational skills; financial acumen to build models.
- Balance: Ability to be strategic, analytical, creative, communicative, and detail-oriented
- Embraces team outings with karaoke