Daddy’s SmartLIne Telephony business is helping millions of small businesses look more professional, work anywhere and get more done with their day. As Manager of Product Marketing, you will build and lead the execution of across multiple channels with a goal of selling and marketing GoDaddy’s SmartLine Services to new and existing GoDaddy customers.
GoDaddy’s SmartLine Telephony team helps small businesses look professionalsave time and get back to what matters with robust and reliable services that allow them to seamlessly and professionally communicate, collaborate and run their business.
As a leader the in SmartLine Product Marketing team, you will lead cross functional teams focused on driving user acquisition onto GoDaddy’s SmartLine offering. You’ll drive the creation of multi-year strategies geared at meeting aggressive growth goals while ensuring execution of near term campaigns and initiatives drive to reach immediate user acquisition, upsell/x-sell and retention targets.
This is a rare opportunity to blend entrepreneurial skills with exceptional operational, financial and leadership acumen.
- Lead development of strategic vision and tactics required to achieve critical customer, shareholder and employee goals for the Smartline business.
- Define critical metrics across strategic growth levers and deeply understand/communicate business unit performance to senior leadership, partner closely with finance and business analytics to communicate trending and identify new opportunities.
- Partner with Product Management leadership to define annual and quarterly roadmap and own the development and management of annual budget
- Partner with central teams to put in place programs
- Lead cross functional team focused on the collection and communication of key qualitative and quantitative customer data to guide product-specific marketing initiatives. Oversee the creation of robust, data-driven marketing plans and lead marketing counterparts in eCommerce, Product Management, Advertising and Telesales to bring initiatives to market.
- Develop and build strong relationships with key stakeholders in an effort to collaborate and drive the overall business.
- 10+ years of progressive experience in marketing, with SMB marketing experience preferred. Proven experience leading marketing strategy development across acquisition, upsell/x-sell and retention.
- Demonstrated team building and development skills as well as an exceptional track record in cross-functional team building.
- “Roll up your sleeves” mentality and desire to own programs from concept to execution.
- Great communication skills, written and oral
- Ability to build relationships across an organization
- Passion for gaining customer insights and translating insights into effective marketing programs
- Solid analytical ability, with track record of “test & learn” mindset.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, high-output, time sensitive environment.
- MBA Preferred.
- Travel Required.
Job ID R000348