Fragomen Technologies is seeking a seasoned, dynamic Product Marketing Manager to position and message the firm’s technologies (current and planned) within our clients’ global mobility enterprise platforms and within the firm’s global operations.
In collaboration with the product development teams, process advisory, analysts, and architects, develop product marketing initiatives to respond to industry trends and client business objectives and behaviors. Create sales and product tools and communications inclusive of client case studies, product videos, launch and implementation materials and website content to wrap technology offerings into the firm’s global immigration service offerings.
- Serve as a liaison to the product organizations, forging and maintaining relationships with Product Managers while translating, distilling, and cascading the latest updates to the global firm and its clients.
- Continually and proactively gather information from product owners, software developers, designers, and product managers about new features, functionality, and upcoming product changes.
- Develop compelling product positioning and messaging that defines the value proposition for external and internal stakeholders.
- Actively participate in design and development team meetings and represent the interests of the client engagement team and Fragomen clients.
- Create client-facing (internal and external) presentations, whitepapers, product slicks, and other support and enablement content to generate and close opportunities.
- Deliver product information to promote usage and adoption in the market through publications, marketing programs, client notification and awareness campaigns, and in-application marketing efforts.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to align product documentation with other forms of client enablement content.
- Conduct market research, client interviews, and competitive analysis.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably a Master’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Information Technology, Business Administration, Engineering or a related discipline
- 7+ years in product positioning with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with internal and external clients directly in response to product updates, new product offerings, evolving business strategies, and market influences
- Effective “hands-on” contributor
- Strong bias-to-action; adept and agile on changing course; track record of excellence in short cycle product positioning.
- Strategic thinker, nimble and creative problem solver.