LinkedIn Talent Insights is LinkedIn's newest and most exciting B2B product, offering companies real-time, on-demand access to data to inform their talent strategies and decisions. This role offers an incredible opportunity to act as the lead 'product marketing evangelist' for LinkedIn Talent Insights, building communities of customers, enabling their success, and developing best-in-class customer experiences in using the product.
The ideal candidate will be passionate, strategic, and customer-obsessed. They will have a keen understanding as to how HR teams are structured as well as core roles & responsibilities. Finally, they will play a pivotal role in shaping the roadmap of LinkedIn Talent Insights and executing key launches that evolve our business and achievement of LinkedIn's overall vision.
Join us in changing the way the world works.
- Build Talent Insights User Community: Structure, design, build and socialize a brand new user community for LinkedIn Talent Insights' advocates. Create compelling connections within the community, provide them with customized content, and develop unique approaches to supporting customers.
- Thought leadership & Expertise: Develop, in partnership with our Marketing and Insights teams, brand new thought leadership in the space of people analytics and workforce data that can be used to elevate and support our customers.
- Product Expertise & Evangelism: Based upon your deep experience in the field of data, insights, people analytics and HR, act as the lead evangelist for the product, evolve our product roadmap and offering to meet customer needs and speak to customers regularly for voice-of-customer input.
- Design Product Rollout Strategies: At the highest strategic level, direct the best in class approach for rolling out LTI at our large customers, and partner with our sales and post-sales teams to implement and support.
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of experience in people analytics, workforce analytics, or applying data & insights in HR
- MBA or other graduate degree
- Experience in launching or rolling out a product to customers or internal stakeholders
- Direct product marketing (or relevant) experience with a track record of driving rapid growth in product adoption, usage, and success.
- Experience building, growing, and moderating user communities.
- Ability to inspire and lead cross-functional teams
- Strong communicator and executive presence. Comfortable presenting to senior leadership at large, global organizations.
- Ability to work autonomously, focusing on key outcomes amidst competing priorities and tight deadlines