Product Marketing Manager
The Product Marketing Manager role at Datrium is responsible for the company's go to market strategy and execution, driving content and marketing tactics that enable sales, engage customer audiences and build awareness for Datrium solutions. This critical role will cover traditional product marketing responsibilities as well as help to define and promote solutions aligned to prioritized markets, alliances and specific technology segments.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate will be a dynamic hands-on product marketing professional, with strength in developing content and speaking directly with customers, partners, analysts, and press
- Has the ability to understand and position a deeply technical product for a variety of customer personas ranging from IT administrators to CIOs
- Has a strong working knowledge of the enterprise software and cloud infrastructure and application markets
- Experience working with SaaS offerings is a big plus
- 5+ years in software product marketing, technical marketing, or product management.
- Experience in a customer-facing role, supporting infrastructure or application products with enterprise grade requirements as it applies to data center and cloud solutions. Ability to extract core value from customer conversations and incorporate into future product marketing content
- Must be an exceptional writer with proven written and verbal presentation skills to customers, analysts, sales teams and partners across in-person, online and social media platforms
- Experience with leveraging technology and systems to make data driven decisions, based on in-depth competitive analysis and positioning
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, highly dynamic startup environment, taking initiative and leadership to deliver results in a very competitive enterprise environment
- Organizational confidence and leadership to work across all functions including marketing, product, engineering, business development and sales