ABOUT THE ROLE
As Product Marketing Manager, you'll be an expert on our audience, brand, product, and the competitive landscape. You'll use that expertise to influence product vision and own product positioning globally. You will lead every stage of our product's journey including: shaping the final product in partnership with product teams; naming, messaging, and positioning; go-to-market (GTM). This means you'll work very cross-functionally across product, design, CRM, communications, merchandising, and more. In this role, you'll lead product marketing strategy from beginning to end for your product areas.
YOU'RE EXCITED ABOUT THIS ROLE BECAUSE YOU WILL...
- Bring deep knowledge of the client, our brand, and the competitive landscape to influence what we build and how we build it
- Own all product positioning and messaging; test and use data and insights to get it right
- Facilitate the GTM process by collaborating with multiple teams to drive product adoption and understanding, and continue product success
- Support the growth and adoption of new and existing products and features
- Be part of a high achieving team full of bright, kind, people who are motivated by challenges
WE'RE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE...
- You have a bachelor's degree in a related field (M.B.A. is a plus), with 5-8 years of experience leading product marketing in the technology and/or ecommerce space
- You are a master at creating product positioning and messaging that is compelling
- You have experience working cross-functionally towards a complex, multi-layered product launch
- You are highly analytical, with experience in a rigorous performance data environment and desire to test and learn; we are a high A/B testing environment!
- You are creative and excited about the opportunity to surface new and innovative ways to connect our product and technology with users
- You possess a strong understanding of consumer mindset, consumer empathy, and dedication to great consumer experiences
- You take ownership, are an inventive problem solver, and have a high level of accountability
- You have outstanding oral and written communication skills to communicate clearly with teams and develop external messaging
- You can think big picture, and have the ability to execute
- You have a passion for a vibrant company culture committed to being Bright, Kind, and Motivated by Challenge
- You have experience working with both qualitative and quantitative customer research methodologies
- You have a proven track record of incorporating client insights into product messaging
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING AT STITCH FIX BECAUSE WE...
- Are a successful, fast-growing company with a start-up work vibe
- Are a technologically and data-driven business
- Offer competitive salaries, equity, and comprehensive health benefits
- Are at the forefront of tech and fashion, redefining shopping for the next generation
- Are passionate about our clients and live/breathe the client experience
- Get to be creative on a daily basis
- Are a smart and experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- Believe in autonomy & taking initiative