This role will be a blend of strategic thinking and “roll-up-your sleeves” results-focused execution, working collaboratively with product managers, sales, and customer success, as well as others in the marketing team. Attention to detail and an eye for quality are essential! As a Product Marketing Manager, you will report to the Head of Product Marketing and will:
- Partner with internal teams to develop product positioning and strategic differentiation for Sterling’s core industry-leading global background screening and identity services and solutions.
- Assist in market and competitive intelligence and content development for sales/field enablement including videos, blogs, case studies, white papers, webinars, solutions sheets, etc.
- Build product launch and roadmap calendars for Sterling’s solutions across industries and geographies.
- Develop marketing communications schedule to drive awareness and increase adoption.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, product and operations teams to gather product details, analyze adoption and communicate plans and schedules.
- With the product, training and sales teams, educate both internal and external groups on roll-outs, lifecycle, and features and benefits.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- Credentials: BA/BS degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Experience: 3-5 years of combined product marketing experience, ideally focused on B2B, SaaS and/or PaaS, with strong industry and competitive research experience
- Attention to detail with a demonstrated ability to be both methodical and organized
- Tenacious project manager with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks. Must also be able to drive action as a great collaborator across several teams (product, marketing, client-facing teams, etc.)
- Proactive and strong sense of urgency with a can-do attitude that never hesitates to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on
- You’re an excellent writer and communicator
- Competency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Our mission is to provide the foundation of trust and safety our clients need to create great environments for their most essential resource, people. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe.
Most importantly, we make decisions and live by our values:
• It’s All About People
• The Client is Always in the Room
• Deliver Results: They Matter
• Start with Trust and Prove It Everyday
Why You Should Join:
You'll Grow. Make an Impact. Build Community.
• You will have the freedom to create and grow professionally, individually and as a culture
• Generous Paid Time Off program
• Competitive compensation and opportunities for advancement
• Competitive Benefits (medical, dental, etc.)
• Philanthropic Opportunities