We have great people here and are looking for more. Come join us - you will love it!
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will use a blend of strategic thinking and "roll-up-your sleeves" results-focused execution, working collaboratively with product managers, sales, and customer success, as well as others in the marketing team. Attention to detail and an eye for quality are essential
Every day, our amazing team provides solutions to prospects and clients, gaining their trust while enhancing long-term partnerships. When you join us, you'll be part of a high-performing team that truly values your contributions will allow you to grow within the business. If you are a self-starter who can meet the challenge, keep reading!
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will report to the Head of Product Marketing and will:
- Partner with internal teams to develop product positioning and strategic differentiation for Sterling's core industry-leading global background screening and identity services and solutions.
- Assist in market and competitive intelligence and content development for sales/field enablement including videos, blogs, case studies, white papers, webinars, solutions sheets, etc.
- Build product launch and roadmap calendars for Sterling's solutions across industries and geographies.
- Develop marketing communications schedule to drive awareness and increase adoption.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, product and operations teams to gather product details, analyze adoption and communicate plans and schedules.
- With the product, training and sales teams, educate both internal and external groups on roll-outs, lifecycle, and features and benefits.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- Credentials: BA/BS degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Experience: 5-7 years of combined product marketing experience, ideally focused on B2B, SaaS and/or PaaS, with strong industry and competitive research experience
- Attention to detail with a demonstrated ability to be both methodical and organized
- Tenacious project manager with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks. Must also be able to drive action as a great collaborator across several teams (product, marketing, client-facing teams, etc.)
- Proactive and strong sense of urgency with a can-do attitude that never hesitates to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on
- You're an excellent writer and communicator
- Competency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint