Product Marketing Manager
Star2Star Communications has a core purpose: to reshape the ways productive people collaborate and cooperate and to make each of us more powerful and enabled in our working lives. Star2Star Communications offers the only fully integrated communication and productivity SaaS platform in the market offering Video, Voice, Collaboration, Virtualization, and SD-WAN. Our product innovation drives great customer experiences. We are currently looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team. This is a critical role to both the Marketing & Product organizations. The Product Marketing Manager will drive end-to-end product marketing strategy and execution of the Star2Star platform, applications, and integrations, across a broad range of stakeholders from product management to sales teams.
In this role, you will play a pivotal role in accelerating product performance including creating demand, improving conversion, driving adoption, competitive & market positioning, and growing customer relationships. You'll be responsible for partnering with the Product Management team to define, launch and grow assigned products as well as drive cross-functional alignment to execute an effective go-to-market strategy. You will work hand-and-hand with our Marketing team to develop innovative programs that drive demand and engagement across the full customer lifecycle. You are obsessed with tracking product performance, leveraging qualitative insights, and have the data to prove what's working and what isn't. This is a remote position with limited travel. This role may be located in the following areas: Sarasota, Atlanta, Tampa, Orlando, or Miami.
- Create, implement, drive, and measure Go-To-Market (GTM) strategies, including pricing, for Star2Star platforms and products.
- Define and develop compelling messaging, effective value propositions, use cases, competitive/market positioning, and overall content targeting customers, decision makers, and other audiences such as analysts, press, sales, and partners.
- Work closely with the Product Management team, engineers, sales, and sales enablement to drive adoption, pricing, and content around GTM strategies.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of market dynamics, competitive landscape, and go-to-market strategies.
- Drive seller enablement and marketing programs content related to new solutions in partnership with sales enablement team.
- Deliver competitor and market insights and build a deep understanding of the buyer (who they are, why they buy, how they make decisions).
- Develop product positioning and create messaging that successfully communicates value to key audiences.
- Participate and/or lead recurring operating mechanisms to identify priorities that will improve product performance.
- Plan and drive cross-functional orchestration of product launches for new features and products.
- Fully understand the market, segmentation, and opportunities globally and create segment. specific positioning assets particularly for the Enterprise and/or the SMB across key verticals. Set the strategic priorities to customer demand, market intel, partnerships, and competitive positioning.
- Analyze data to identify opportunities including pricing, sales, and channel performance, and the importance of feature usage. Analyze the customer buy-flows to simplify and remove friction from the process and increase adoption.
- BA/BS or equivalent qualification in Marketing, Business, Communications or other related field and/or relevant experience.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Marketing Manager (or Product Manager) for a SaaS solution with demonstrated track record driving product performance
- Experience with UCaaS / VoIP / CCaaS and/or CRM, Service CRM, or CEM strongly desired.
- Proven record of successfully launching, managing and tracking the performance of Solutions/Products.
- ROI focused mentality. Comfortable with analytics and KPIs with experience of tracking. Strategic thinker with the ability to clearly plan, implement, and articulate project timelines and deliverables.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective relationships with cross functional teams globally.
- Good presentation and persuasion skills at all levels.
- High quality relationship and team building skills.
- Strong capabilities in project management and multitasking.
- Comfortable with working independently and remotely.
- Ability to travel on occasions to support events.
- You have excellent leadership skills and are successful in matrixed organizations.
- You’re a pro at building differentiated messaging and assets.
- You are comfortable presenting in front of executives, analysts, press, and large crowds.
- You are a team player and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable analyzing and synthesizing customer data from multiple sources.
- Proficient in productivity, collaboration, and project management tools.
- Exceptional product performance tracking skills with ability to use data to identify what's working and what is not and where to improve.
- Strong project management and team building skills, including the ability to motivate and influence others to accomplish objectives.
- Extensive Benefit Options (Health, Vision, Dental, Long & Short term Disability) effective after a short waiting period
- Matching 401K plan
- Flexible PTO plan & Company Holidays
- Subsidized onsite healthy food choices
- Culture Perks: Multiple Special Interest Groups, Activities Team, New Mom & Quiet Rooms, and Team Building Events
- Entrepreneurial work environment partnered with high growth career opportunities
Star2Star Communications is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.