We welcome you to join Philips IGT-Devices as a Product Marketing Manager in our Menlo Park, CA or Maple Grove, MN locations.
In this role, you have the opportunity to Work with cutting edge product line IGT Devices is part of the Philips Image Guided Therapy (IGT) business group.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will own the product lifecycle from concept phase through development and launch. Required to have deep expertise in market segmentation, product strategy, competitive strategy, and product development.
You are a part of
“As a leader in image-guided therapy, we have been driving continuous innovation to address rising patient volumes and increased procedure complexity,” said Bert van Meurs, Business Leader Image Guided Therapy at Philips. “Hundreds of Philips developers, engineers and designers and dozens of our clinical partners across the world have collaborated to completely redesign the heart of our portfolio. With the launch of our Azurion platform, which was designed to optimize system integration and lab performance, we can deliver new turnkey solutions that support our customers in maintaining high standards of quality and patient care at predictable costs.”
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- The successful candidate will be an accomplished product marketing leader able to blend deep customer insights and technical experience with an energizing leadership style to lead marketing efforts on a new product line within Philips peripheral business
- This leader will be responsible for upstream marketing activities
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a track record of managing complex and competitive peripheral interventional product lines and extensive
- Formulates the upstream product strategy for the product portfolio
- Collects and analyzes market information and defines existing market target groups
- Formulates the specifications of new products based on available technology, components and existing market situation in order to have new products available on short term
- Translates a general product plan into clear detailed product specifications for development
- Guides the project team in the execution phase of the PCP
- Drives the market introduction of the new product
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 4+ years of medical device commercial experience
- Peripheral interventional experience highly preferred
- Demonstrate success launching new products, marketing programs and technologies into the market
- Bachelor's degree in marketing
- MBA or other advanced degreepreferred
- Knowledge of regulated medical products industry required
In return, we offer you
We offer you the opportunity to grow within the organization and Philips – working cross functionally with R & D, on various projects and initiatives to drive our products to our customers and be a part of saving people’s lives every day.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video