Who We Are
At SOTI, we are committed to delivering best in class mobile and IoT device management solutions. We are looking for out of the box thinkers that appreciate the art of creating great software.
To us, being visionary is more important than doing things the way they’ve always been done.
What We’re Looking For
As our company product road maps are evolving, we’re looking for an experienced global product marketing manager who can sit at the intersection of product innovation and sales enablement. This is a key role that brings together all stakeholders to share our message with both internal and external audiences honing in on our product positioning, value proposition, competitive intelligence, pricing and road map strategy.
What’s in it for you?
The People - From our humble origins in our founder’s basement, to our industry leading position today, SOTI has worked hard to foster a company culture that we can all believe in. A culture that emphasizes personal growth, continuous innovation and fun.
The Growth - Our environment fosters new ideas, fresh perspectives, and the ability to take them over the goal line. SOTI is a fast-paced environment with a global reach that encourages you to make your mark and be part of something big!
The Technology - You’ll get the chance to work with leading edge technologies and take on complex and interesting projects, as part of highly collaborative and agile teams. You will work alongside SOTI’s partners which include leading tech giants that will keep you on the cusp of emerging technologies.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers to illuminate the ‘so what’ of new and updated products and features to different audiences like customers, sales, partners and internal stakeholders. This will include hosting regular online and in person webinars and information sessions.
- Work with the reseller and OEM partner enablement teams to build out and improve on our content and partner portal with the goal of our partners' success.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product development road map and maintain a detailed road map calendar to lead our global marketing organization in the planning and execution of ‘product-version’ and ‘new-product’ launch GTM campaigns.
- Develop our content strategy and road map that clearly communicates our key USPs, designed to inform and enable demand generation and sales opportunity conversions.
- Become well versed in the type of conversations our Sales teams currently have with customers in different verticals, who they are talking to at every stage of a deal, and develop compelling messaging and customer use cases for our solutions
- Work with our global marketing organization to develop upsell value proposition content using video and other digital formats
Experience You’ll Bring
- 6+ years of experience of related, relevant experience in high tech, either in Product Marketing, Product Management or Sales Engineering
- Technical background intersecting with a marketing/business background is a plus
- Experience working with global sales teams to create sales enablement content (proposals, one-pagers, company overview, and sales presentations). Demonstrated experience both updating existing content and beginning projects from concept to execution required.
- Proven writing and editing skills in a product marketing capacity communicating value proposition, with an eye for detail. A portfolio of published writing is a bonus (eg blogs, media articles, research reports).
- Outstanding communication and cross-group collaboration skills with comfort working across multiple time zones and cultures.
- Comfortable presenting to a large audience and to the executive leadership team.
- Strong time and project management skills with proven ability to handle multiple competing priorities with ease.
- Attention to detail required.
- Prior experience working in technology, mobility, devices is preferred.