Lenovo, a member of the Fortune Global 500, is the fastest growing technology company on the planet, with growth outpacing our competition quarter after quarter and we’re growing! We're looking for a Marketing Manager responsible for Artificial Intelligence (AI) portfolio within the Data Center Group.
As the Worldwide Product Marketing Manager of Lenovo ThinkSystem and Engineered Solution portfolios, you are responsible for both product and out- bound marketing. This will include being a subject matter expert (SME) on your offerings, define the value proposition, create differentiated messaging, create marketing deliverables and evangelize your offerings to a wide population of sellers, partners and customers.
An important part of the responsibilities will be to create new assets such as sales and customer presentations, analyst presentations, FAQs, battle-cards, use cases, and competitive presentations. In addition, you will work with the broader marketing team to drive production of videos, virtual tours, white papers, data sheets, product pages, and blogs. You will work cross- functionally with Worldwide Brand Marketing, WW Product Management, Solutions, Training, the Geos, and other Lenovo WW Business Units to deliver a profitable portfolio that is compelling to sellers, customers, partners, and analysts. You will collaborate with the training teams to deliver clear, accurate, simple-to-follow seller courses. You will regularly present the Solutions portfolio to a wide array of audiences.
We will look for the following in successful candidates:
• Understand broader data center market dynamics & customer deployment scenarios
• Understand key trends in servers, storage, and networking, systems management, software defined infrastructure, cloud, Big Data, analytics, and databases
• Understand basic elements of development and service management tools
*Position is based at US Headquarters in RTP, Research Triangle Park area of NC. Not budgeted for relocation. Local candidates & those moving to the Raleigh/Durham/Cary area encouraged to apply.
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience:
• Bachelor of Science Degree
• 3-5 years of product marketing or product management experience in IT related industry.
• Knowledge of Enterprise/data center space, AI.
• Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to think strategically but work tactically to get things done quickly
• Strong financial acumen
• Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to quickly grasp difficult technical concepts
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively influence and communicate with executive levels of management internally and across external partners
• MBA degree
• 7+ years of product marketing or product management experience with some experience related to AI - artificial intelligence
• Creative energy focused on telling the story & advertising IT product, services, solutions at the customer level.
At $46B in global sales, in over 160 countries, Lenovo is a collection of highly skilled and talented people doing what we do best: producing the very best in world-class products. From personal computers and tablets, to cell phones, applications and servers. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we DO. We're looking to add fresh, talented individuals who are self-motivated and desire boundless opportunities, to join us. Come share in the discoveries that are forged from our shared achievements at Lenovo as we drive the next generation in technology.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.