Product Marketing Manager: Wealth
We’re seeking a savvy marketer to own the go-to-market plan and customer acquisition strategy for Wealth, SoFi’s online investing and advisory business. SoFi is in the business of creating innovative and transparent financial products, delivering them with user-friendly technology, and supporting our customers (who we call members) with benefits to help them reach their financial and professional goals faster. You’ll build a differentiated, defensible positioning for our investing and financial advice offering and craft narratives to communicate it effectively. This is a highly cross-functional role, both within our Marketing team and across different departments in SoFi. This role reports to our Senior Director of Product Marketing.
In this role, you will:
- Build the product positioning, value proposition, and go-to-market strategy for SoFi Wealth.
- Conduct research to identify consumer insights around life events and triggers for changing investment needs. Use these insights to create a compelling narrative and shape the customer journey for SoFi Wealth.
- Work with marketing channel owners and the creative team to optimize the channel mix and deliver breakthrough campaigns that boost awareness and acquisition for SoFi Wealth.
- Work with Product Management to create a seamless experience, removing pain points and boosting conversion. Be your customers’ advocate.
- Understand and report on changes to the broader market context including market shifts, competitive threats, and external factors
At SoFi, you’ll become part of a new kind of finance company based around speed, transparency, and alignment withour members’ interests. Our goal is to be the center of our members’ financial lives. We created student loan refinancing, addressing the biggest financial challenge this new generation has through a new approach to lending. We expanded intoother types of loans, and then into insurance and wealth management with similarly inventive products. As the company has grown, we’ve been able to help more people with these tools.
SoFi has achieved significant growth, with big plans ahead. In just the last year, we've scaled our member base to nearly 500,000 strong, crossed $30 billion in loan volume, and added 10,000 new investors to our Wealth platform, all while growing our team to more than 1300 people. We're well capitalized to power all this growth, having raised $1.9 billion in equity backing. But we'll only be able to continue this growth with great talent, and that includes you.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 4-8 years relevant marketing experience, preferably in consumer product marketing, with quantifiable revenue responsibility
- Strategy and Execution: Combine strategic thinking with tactical execution
- Customer Research: Conduct quantitative and qualitative customer research and distilling it into actionable insights
- Analytics: Use data to drive strategy, execution, and optimization
- Storytelling: Passion for crafting a compelling story that drives people to action
- Self-Starting: Eagerness to roll up your sleeves to get things done (even the unglamourous things)
- Flexibility: Problem-solve in a fast-paced, self-driven environment; ability to adapt to a challenging regulatory environment while still creating breakthrough marketing campaigns
- Finance: Healthy understanding of personal finance (but don’t need to be a banker)
- Growth: Proven track record of building budgets and programs that support efficient growth
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA encouraged to apply
- Catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning. ?
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.