Our mission is to help people everywhere find a job and company they love. We are disrupting an industry by changing how people search for jobs and how companies recruit top talent.
As the Product Marketing Manager focused on SMB Growth, you'll define the customer journey from awareness to conversion to growth and action the biggest opportunities for optimizing each step of this journey. You'll help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal customer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, product, engagement, and more. In this role, you'll be creating and driving marketing strategy from beginning to end. Your audiences will include both our self-serve customers -- the fastest-growing segment and a top strategic area of Glassdoor's business -- and our SMB direct sales clients.
- Build a vision for customer lifecycle phases. Develop and own global lifecycle programs and campaigns to drive measurable incremental growth and/or product engagement and improve customer relationships/experiences
- Develop strategies that move customers through a lifecycle phase across multiple channels and geographies
- Manage the relationship with Marketing and Product stakeholders, including goals and priorities alignment, content strategies alignment, new opportunities identification, audience segmentation, and KPIs
- Identify and build business cases for and execute on new channel opportunities. Manage program-related Business Requirement Documents (BRD), identify data requirements and use cases to support customer strategies and program goals
- Partner with Engagement Marketing team to develop and produce campaigns successfully. Define reporting requirements and own communication of programs performance to stakeholders and leadership
- Act as the voice of the customer through insights and institutional knowledge to influence the product roadmap, drive impactful messaging in-product, across external channels, and to internal stakeholders
- 5-7 years of work experience in growth marketing or a growth product management role, preferably at a B2B technology company
- Experience in the design, development and management of lifecycle marketing programs and strategies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with experience in collaborating with cross functional teams
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic thinking, and analytical capabilities, with a demonstrated capacity to roll out highly personalized, data-driven marketing campaigns using iterative A/B test designs
- End-to-end project owner that is self-motivated, self-directed, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.